Articles of Association
The terms listed below have the following meanings:
1. Company – the Dead Sea Scrolls Prints Limited.
2. Site – Web Site www.deadseascrollsprints.com.
3. Products – high-quality prints of the Dead Sea Scrolls that are shown on the site and are offered for sale.
4. Time for delivery of goods – the day the goods are delivered to the requested destination by the customer.
* Registered mail shipping goods: up to 14 days, depending on Israeli Postal Service.
5. Mailing address – the address specified for the shipment of goods or orders.
6. The day of the order – the day the credit card company has approved the transaction made by the customer.
7. Working days – weekdays, Monday to Thursday, excluding Fridays, Saturdays, holiday eves and the intermediate days of Jewish Holidays.
8. The texts of these regulations apply to both sexes.
1. The website serves as a virtual store to sell prints of the Dead Sea Scrolls and is now owned and managed by it.
2. For all questions and / or clarification, please contact directly the company’s customer service by email: email@example.com
3. These terms are the legal basis for orders and use of the site. It regulates solely the relationship between the company and the user of the site and / or the customer through the website.
4. Anyone who places an order and / or purchases through the website states that the implementation of the action called for regulations, and that he / she agrees to all provisions and terms of these regulations. He /she will not have or any of his / her representatives claim and / or demand and / or file a claim against the site and / or the company and / or the management of the site and / or the company and / or its directors and / or its employees. All this is according to the terms of the provisions and conditions of these regulations.
6. Prices may or may not include VAT according to specific law.
7. The electronic records of the Company, concerning the activities carried out through the website shall constitute prima facie evidence of the correctness of all operations.
8. The product images presented on the site are for illustrative purposes only and are not binding. It is however made clear and agreed that the Company does its best to present the most accurate images to its Customers.
9. The Company does not claim to maintain an inventory of all models and products whose photographs appear on the site.
10. The Company does its best to ensure that the information presented on the site is complete and accurate. Inaccuracies or mistakes may occur in good faith, but there is no liability whatsoever arising from them or related to them.
11. All prices that are listed with the products on the site are listed do not include shipping.
12. The site Management may revise product prices and shipping rates from time to time without prior notice. The valid price for an order is that published at the time of the completion of the order (which includes the time of the credit card information). If the prices are revised before the ordering process is completed, the Customer will be charged according to the updated prices.
13. The site Management may make on-site promotions, benefits and discounts. The administrator may at any time terminate operations, benefits and discounts; he may replace them or change them, without having to give any prior notice.
14. Terms and conditions apply to the use of the website and the services contained therein via any computer or other communication device (eg. mobile phone, PDA, etc.). They also apply to the use of the site either over the internet or through any network or other media.
15. When a shopping basket is abandoned, the Company has the right to deliver a reminder to the Customer about the abandoned shopping basket, by sending an email.
16. When signing up to the site, the Customer is offered the possibility of registration for the official mailing list of the website. If the customer wants to remove himself from the mailing list after registration, he can easily do so by going to the link at the bottom of the mailing list.
17. Registration to site is limited to one single account per Customer. The Company reserves the right to remove duplicate accounts.
Registration to the Site and Orders through the Website
1. The Customer will make the purchase of goods by filling out an order form on the site. The filling in of all details is a prerequisite for making the orders.
3. For an efficient and smooth ordering process, the Customer should provide all information required. If incorrect information is provided, the Company cannot guarantee that the delivery of the products. Should the products be returned to the Company due to wrong information, the Customer will be charged a fee for postage and handling.
4. Once an order has been submitted the Company will check the credit card information, upon receiving a confirmation by the credit card company, it will then notify the Customer of the approval of the transaction.
5. The registration and the order details as provided by the customer on the order form of the Company will constitute conclusive proof or the course of action.
6. In the event that the transaction was not been approved by the credit card company, the Customer will receive a notification and will be required to provide other means of payment.
7. The purchase confirmation operation is possible if at the time of the order the product is in stock or not in stock. If not specified, and the product is not in stock and / or the product was not deleted from the site until the date of the order, the Company is not obligated to sales and delivery. Purchaser shall have no claim in this regard to any form of damage, whether direct damage or indirect damage caused to the Purchaser and / or a third party. The claim is subject to the site Management to respond to the customer if any amount was indeed paid to the Company and to cancel it if the charge was made. It situations may happen that, although certain items feature in stock, in practice they do not exist and cannot be delivered. In such case the transaction will be canceled. Money paid will be refunded to the Customer and the Customer shall not file other claims.
8. The Company may reject an order from a Customer for any reason and at its sole discretion:
* If given intentionally incorrect information when registering on the site.
* If there was an act or omission that is damaging or may damage the website or the site administration, or any third parties, including customers, employees and suppliers of the company.
* If acts are being carried out that appear to be illegal under the laws of the State of Israel or which to enable, facilitate, aid or abet the commission of such an act.
* If this agreement is breached, or the required terms of the documents or any other online service.
* If Customers credit card is blocked or restricted in any way.
9. Once the payment details have been provided, a confirmation e-mail will be sent acting as a receipt of the order. This confirmation is only a receipt of the details of the order and do not oblige the administrator to supply the products.
10. In case the Customer’s credit card is not valid, or the credit card company does not respect the deal, or PayPal or any other e-wallet service available do not respect the obligation, or a specific product is not stock, the administrator will contact the Customer to complete the transaction or to cancel it.
Cancellation and Product Return Policy
1. Cancellation of an order by the Customer (not the recipient) in the following cases and under the following conditions: all credit or refund will be transferred to the credit card and means of payment through which the order was made, according to the timetable of the credit card company.
* Cancellation of the order before sending the product to the customer will not generate additional cost. The customer will be refunded the money paid for the transaction, including shipping costs. Refund will be given according to the provisions of the law.
* Cancellation of a transaction after the product was sent out to the Customer: when the merchandise is sent back and received at the warehouse the Customer will be given a full refund. The shipping costs will be deducted from the total credit. The refund will be given on condition that the item will be returned unused, undamaged and with the original shipping label on. If the returned product is not returned as stated in this section, the Customer will not receive a refund.
* The Company has sole discretion regarding the status of the goods returned.
The Customer may return the item within 14 days of receipt – unused, undamaged, in its original packaging and with the original label attached.
* Eligibility for refund for the Customer will be of up to one month from the time of the transaction and the confirmation by the credit card company or Paypal.
Shipping and Delivery
1. The delivery of products is guaranteed on sale and done by courier companies.
2. The shipping costs will appear at the end of the order, after the list of items of items that the Customer chose to purchase. The shipping costs will be charged at the same time of the order.
3. The Company does not take any responsibility for delays of delivery by the shipping companies.
4. The order will be delivered after completion of the purchase process, provided that a valid credit card can be charged, and provided that the credit card company approves the transaction.
1. The Company and / or the administrator and / or their representatives will not be responsible and not bear any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, caused to the user and / or logs and / or guests and / or a third party, resulting from the use or purchase through the website not in accordance with these regulations – if these will serve as the cause of action – including loss of income and / or prevention of profit incurred for any reason, in this case the company reserves to cancel the particular order.
2. Mistake in description of the product / object or inaccurate description, does not constitute ground for claim of damage and does not oblige the Company and / or the management of the site.
3. Pictures of items on the site are intended for illustrative purposes only and may differ, in part or in whole, of the items actually sold.
4. In any case the Company will not bear any liability in excess of the value of purchased product as well as any damage that is not direct and / or consequential damage.
5. The Management of the site will not be responsible for delays in the delivery of items as a result of events beyond its control, such as failures, delays, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer or telephone systems which could harm the completion of the purchase process, and / or the communication by problems in the e-mail service.
6. The site Management will do its best to deliver quality products on time. If the Customer believes that the acquired products or services through the site suffer any fault, he /she is welcome to contact Customer Service, and an administrator will respond to the claim as soon as possible.
1. All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, designs, trade secrets and methods, are the property of the company. These rights apply to the data on the site, including the product list, description and any other related operations.
2. Copying, reproducing, distributing, selling, marketing and translating information from the site, including trademarks, pictures and texts, and so forth, is allowed only with the Company’s prior written permission and consent.
3. No commercial use may be made of the data published in the database, the list of products contained in it, or other information it publishes, without the prior written consent of the administrator.
4. No use may be made of any data published for presentation or any other service, without obtaining the prior written consent of the administrator. If the consent is given the use is subject to the terms of the agreement.
5. The name Dead Sea Scrolls Prints and the domain name (domain name) of the site, trademarks (whether registered or not) are all the property of the Company. No use is permitted without prior written consent.
6. Moreover trademarks (including pictures, drawings, etc.) submitted for publication by companies offering products and services for sale on the site, these trademarks are the property of those companies and may not be used without their consent.
7. All verbal content, icons (ICONS), any information and / or display appearing on the website, including graphics, design, verbal presentations, trademarks, logos, including editing and presentation on the Website are owned exclusively by the Company and owners of the Company.
8. The use of the site’s services is for lawful purposes only.
9. It is not permitted to copy and use, or to permit others to use, the contents of the site, including on other websites, electronic publications, printed publications, or for any other purposes.
10. It is not permitted to operate or to run any computer application or any other tool, including crawlers, robots and the like, in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the site. Such tools may not be created or used such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing content from the site.
11. Display of content is not allowed within a frame, visible or invisible.
12. The display of content from the site is not allowed in any way – including by any software, appliance, apparatus or communication protocol – which change the sites lay-out or remove any of its contents and especially advertisements and commercial contents.
1. No credit card numbers will be stored by the Company.
2. The Company uses the highest security standards in order to ensure as much as possible the confidentiality and privacy of its customers. The Company uses Paypal, leader in credit card clearing company in order to examine security and data protection. Paypal conforms to strict standards of security procedures at the request of the credit card companies.
3. In cases that are not controlled and / or are due to force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, directly or indirectly caused to the Customer or its representative, and if information is lost or reaches a hostile entity and / or use is made of that authorization.
4. The Company takes upon itself not to use customer information listed on the site, but only for the purposes of site operations, and to allow the transfer of customer information solely for the execution of orders.
5. Site Management takes upon itself to provide Customers with proper service and high quality. However, the administrator cannot guarantee that the site services will be provided in order and uninterrupted, that they will take place safely and without error, and that the site will be immune from unauthorized access to computers of the administrator, damages, or malfunctions – including malfunctions of hardware, software lines or media site – for the Management of the site or any of its suppliers.
6. The Management of the site will not be responsible for the messages received or sent via the website (including notices sent to customers by other users through the site services), the content of these messages or computer files attached to them, the action of each file, the effect on the computer of the user and any damage, loss, inconvenience, aggravation, consequences, direct or indirect, caused to the user or any third party due to messages received through the site services or sent through them.